Complete Context Companion for Edexcel A Level Business Paper 3 Context 2018 on the Chocolate Confectionery Market
Our COMPLETE CONTEXT COMPANION INCLUDES ALL OF OUR 6 RESOURCES for Edexcel A Level Business Paper 3 Context 2018
APT are experts in producing resources for pre-released contexts, themes and case studies. We have been doing this for 18 years.
Up-to-date feedback specific to this year's (2018) Complete Context Companion:
“Thank you so much for the amazing resources supporting Edexcel Paper 3 Context – they are a godsend" H Bridge, March 2018
APT's Complete Context Companion contains:
· 6 PowerPoint presentations (for teachers) - to introduce the Paper 3 exam context to students, as well as sets of PowerPoints to introduce key aspects relating to the context that students are advised to research in Edexcel’s 'Pre-release Material' for this June's (2018) exam.
· Step by Step Research Tasks (for students), (42 pages) with links to relevant articles and points to consider - to encourage students to undertake their own research, analysis and revision, in preparation for this year's Paper 3 exam, in a structured manner. This covers each of the bullet points detailed in Edexcel's 'Pre-release Material' for the 2018 Paper 3 exam. Answers to questions posed in these research tasks can be found in the 'Detailed Investigation into the Context for Teachers', as well as the 'Essential Revision Summaries for Students' (see below).
· 183 page Detailed Investigation into the Context (for teachers) - providing in-depth knowledge, evidence, analytical and evaluative comment where applicable, on each aspect advised to be researched in Edexcel's 'Pre-release Material' for the 2018 Paper 3 exam. This includes extracts of relevant articles so there is no having to click on 'this link here' and 'that link there' to access relevant research.
· 51 pages of Essential Revision Summaries (for students) - containing relevant knowledge, evidence, and analytical and evaluative comment where applicable, on each aspect advised to be researched in Edexcel's 'Pre-release Material' for the 2018 Paper 3 exam. This is a more condensed version of the 'Detailed Investigation into the Context for Teachers' (and includes answers to questions posed in the 'Research Tasks for Students').
· Mock exam paper - in the same style and format as previous examinations set by Edexcel for the A Level Business Paper 3 exam.
Mark scheme and detailed answers to the mock exam paper.
Feedback received on last year's (2017) Companion:
“I purchased Essential Revision Summaries and Mock Paper – Excellent preparation for the exam. On the strength of this I will also be ordering your materials for AQA Economics. Thanks and appreciate your excellent work"
D Gratton, June 2017
“The Detailed Investigation is brilliant. How much to upgrade to the full package?”
P Vicary, March 2017
Previous feedback received on APT's resources for use with pre-released contexts / themes:
"The theme materials you provided were excellent and suited every level of teaching. I only wish that I had ordered earlier in the year"
Gareth Moran, Rye St Antony School, July 2015
“This year was a fantastic results year using your material. My business student went from a predicted Grade E to a B on her paper and was just short of an A.”
Jane Wood, Tutor, September 2014
“We found it very useful – in fact better than any other resource we bought.”
Ruth, Co Antrim, June 2014
"Your resources are proving invaluable and so much more useful than other providers that I buy from.”
Ian Chapman, Queen Anne's School, May 2014
“It is the most comprehensive pack I think we have ever received."
JL-H, January 2014
“Can't wait to get APT's materials, which get better every year.”
Sarah Ratcliffe, MPW, November 2014
Click HERE to see our SAMPLE MATERIAL
If you would like us to INVOICE your school/college, email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Available NOW (published February 2018) Please select the format you would like this product in
This resource is licensed for staff and up to 60 students to use, in any given year, attending the purchasing institution, ie the individual school / college.