Test your students with APT’s 100 Multiple Choice Questions and Topic & End of Theme Tests for Edexcel GCSE 9-1 Business - Theme 1
Click HERE to Download your SAMPLE material
APT’s Bank of 100 Multiple Choice Questions – Theme 1: Investigating Small Business
This highly extensive question bank provides a comprehensive, thorough means of assessing students’ core knowledge and understanding of Theme 1, AFTER students have completed their study of Theme 1. In detail it consists of:
· 10 sets of 10 multiple choice questions that can easily be tested, marked and discussed in class, or completed by students independently, with each set of 10 questions testing knowledge and understanding of any aspect of Theme 1
· 1 and 2-mark questions (in line with Edexcel’s sample assessment material)
· Questions on every topic and sub-topic listed in the Theme 1 specification
· Explanations for every question posed - to consolidate knowledge and understanding.
The resource can be supplied as:
· Printable test papers - for teachers to issue to students as formal tests to complete in class, in a set time (for £35 +vat)
· Interactive PowerPoint questions - for use on a computer (and intranet) - for students to complete in their own time, or during class as a group exercise (for £45 +vat)
· Printable test papers AND Interactive PowerPoint questions (for £75 +vat).
Click HERE to access the sample material, which includes a sample from APT’s Bank of Multiple Choice Questions as well as APT’s Topic and End of Theme Tests (see below) for Theme 1.
Click HERE to order and download your resource today.
APT’s 7 Topic and ‘End of Theme’ Test Papers – Theme 1: Investigating Small Business
This resource allows you to start testing and developing students’ knowledge and exam skills, either as homework, or in more formal exam conditions, within just 4 weeks of starting the course, and at regular intervals thereafter, as well as at the very end of Theme 1. The questions have been written in the style of the sample assessment material produced by Edexcel for ‘Section A’ of the Paper 1 Examination. In detail the resource contains:
· 98 ‘Section A’ style Paper 1 Exam questions testing core knowledge and understanding of Theme 1
· 1 and 2-mark ‘multiple choice’, 3-mark ‘explain’ and 6-mark ‘discuss’ questions
· Tests on each of the 5 topics and sub-topics relating to Theme 1
· 42 A4 photocopiable / printable sheets
· 7 sets (6 pages) of 30-35 minute tests, with each test containing 14 questions worth 35 marks
· 1 test on each of the 5 Topic areas - testing students at regular intervals throughout their first year
· 2 ‘End of Theme’ tests on any aspect of Theme 1 - ideal for use as ‘End of Year’ test papers
· A highly comprehensive range of possible responses / answers.
The question papers could also be used as worksheets - with students researching topics / sub-topics independently to find answers to the questions posed.
The answers section could also be used to support the teaching of each topic - due to the highly comprehensive range of responses provided.
By June 2018 APT will have published the above two resources for Theme 2: Building a Business. These can also be PRE-ORDERED NOW.
(APT will also be bringing out full mock exam papers for use from December 2018)