Complete Teacher's Companion / Student Revision Buddy for OCR GCSE Business Studies A293 Case Study June 2018
One of our essential, highly acclaimed, timesaving resources - helping to cut teachers' workloads and maximise the performance of students throughout the UK.
"I think the resources are the best on the market- I couldn’t teach the unit without them"
Atyia Ejaz, Levenshulme High School, 2018
"For the past 4 years we have purchased the resource and found it invaluable in preparing our students for this component of the exam"
John Thomas, Lincoln Minster Senior School, 2017
"The resources developed for last year's case study were absolutely outstanding. I call this my 'Bible'. Your resources are in a different league with the case analysis. It's worth every penny! A fantastic tool that fully supportsteaching and learning and student progression in great depth and detail! Greatly appreciated! Your work is amazing!"
Laura Pickford, Heworth Grange School, January 2016.
The revision buddy contains:
· An 80 page step-by-step explanation of the key terms, concepts and issues raised (directly or indirectly) in each section of the Case Study, with evaluative comments on key issues raised - for the potential 'higher-mark' questions, where appropriate. Terms, concepts and issues are discussed in the order in which they appear in the Case Study.
· 105 quizzes (and answers) - which thoroughly check and consolidate students’ understanding of the above, whilst helping to make revision fun. This includes 15 word searches, 20 missing word exercises, 10 classifying activities, 18 opposite activities, 5 match making exercises, 17 crosswords, and 20 short question and answer exercises, which include over 125+ potential examination questions.
· A mock examination paper - to enable students to be tested in more formal examination conditions.
· Mark schemes and a highly comprehensive range of responses to each question posed in the mock examination paper, with annotated answers - showing where marks and levels are awarded.
· Ideas for further research - with primary research tasks and useful web addresses - for students to carry out further research independently.
· Tips on how to maximise performance in the exam.
This resource is licensed for staff and up to 60 students to use, in any given year, attending the purchasing institution, ie the individual school / college.
Available NOW (Published: 31st October 2017)
“Your resource is outstanding and becomes the sole resource in my class from February all the way to the exam.”
Jillur Rahman, Woodbridge High School, 2014
"This is a fabulous resource".
Joanne Lulham, Burnsidecollege October 2014
"An excellent resource! I have seen a few resources available for this case study out there, but this is clearly the most comprehensive breakdown of the case study whilst also offering shorter activities and quizzes to reinforce knowledge. Very pleased with it."
Andrew Dickens, The Albany School, 2013
"We have found the revision buddy an excellent resource, very comprehensive and thorough. I would have no hesitation in recommending it. All our students who took the pack seriously did very well in the exam."
Malcolm Ewan, The King's School Ely, 2012
Click HERE to see our SAMPLE MATERIAL
If you would like us to INVOICE your school / college, email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org Please select the format you would like this product in