540 Multiple Choice Questions for AQA A Level Economics Covering the Entire AL Specification - Interactive PowerPoint Questions AND Printable Classroom Test Papers
This resource consists of 18 sets of 30 multiple choice questions to test students' knowledge and understanding of the subject content required to be covered for AQA A Level Economics ie on Individuals, Firms, Markets and Market Failure AND The National and International Economy. It provides teachers with flexibility over delivery as the 540 questions are supplied as:
· interactive PowerPoint questions - for use on a computer (and intranet) for students to complete in their own time, or during class as a group exercise; AND
· printable test paper documents - for teachers to issue to students as formal tests to complete in class, in a set time limit.
The AQA A Level Economics examination for Paper 3 includes 30 multiple choice questions. This represents close to 40% (37.5%) of the total 80 marks available for this particular paper. Practice multiple choice questions should, therefore, form part of every AQA A Level Economics student's revision programme.
The resource contains a set of 30 questions on each of the 14 subject content areas listed in the AQA A Level Economics specification, ie 30 multiple choice questions on each of the following numbered sections:
Individuals, firms, markets and market failure:
1. Economic methodology and the economic problem
2. Individual economic decision making
3. Price determination in a competitive market
4. Production, costs and revenue
5. Perfect competition, imperfectly competitive markets and monopoly
6. The labour market
7. The distribution of income and wealth: poverty and inequality
8. The market mechanism, market failure and government intervention in markets
The national and international economy:
9. The measurement of macroeconomic performance
10. How the macroeconomy works : the circular flow of income, AD/AS analysis, and related concepts
11. Economic performance
12. Financial markets and monetary policy
13. Fiscal policy and supply-side policies
14. The international economy
It also contains:
2 'end of section' tests, ie a set of 30 questions testing aspects relating to Individuals, Firms, Markets and Market Failure and a set of 30 questions testing aspects relating to The National and International Economy.
2 final tests of 30 questions on any aspect of the AQA A Level Economics specification. These could form part of a mock examination for A Level Paper 3: Economic Principles and Issues.
The 'final test' papers reflect the sample assessment material produced by AQA for this paper, with the majority of the multiple choice questions assessing students' knowledge and understanding, but a significant proportion of questions also testing their ability to apply their knowledge and understanding to various economic contexts to show how economic agents are affected by and respond to economic issues.
The resource, therefore, enables students to be tested at the end of each subject content area covered in class, as well as at the very end of their study of AQA A Level Economics.
Questions are included on every sub-topic area listed in the specification, and explanations are provided for every question posed - further helping to consolidate students' knowledge and understanding of the subject.
Feedback received on our previous multiple choice questions for AQA Economics:
"I have found the MC questions of great use to put on our VLE as the students get such good feedback if they are wrong. It is a great way to test their knowledge as well as revising as they go". Campbell Smith, Caterham School.
This resource is licensed for staff and up to 60 students to use, in any given year, attending the purchasing institution, ie the individual school / college.
Available NOW (Published March 2017).
Click HERE to see our SAMPLE MATERIAL.
If you would like us to INVOICE your school/college, email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org Please select the format you would like this product in