This highly extensive question bank provides a comprehensive, thorough means of assessing students’ core knowledge and understanding of Theme 1, AFTER students have completed their study of the Theme. In detail it consists of:
· 10 sets of 10 multiple choice questions that can easily be tested, marked and discussed in class, or completed by students independently, with each set of 10 questions testing knowledge and understanding of any aspect of Theme 1
· 1 and 2-mark questions (in line with Edexcel’s sample assessment material)
· Questions on every topic and sub-topic listed in the Theme 1 specification
· Explanations for every question posed - to consolidate knowledge and understanding.
The resource is supplied as:
· Printable test papers - for teachers to issue to students as formal tests to complete in class, in a set time AND
· Interactive PowerPoint questions - for use on a computer (and intranet) - for students to complete in their own time, or during class as a group exercise.
The resource is licensed for staff and up to 60 students to use, in any given year, attending the purchasing institution, ie the individual school / college.
(Published 6th September 2017)
By 24 April 2018 APT will have published this resource for Theme 2: Building a Business. This can also be PRE-ORDERED NOW. APT will also be bringing out full mock exam papers for use from December 2018. Please select the format you would like this product in