This resource allows you to start testing and developing students’ knowledge and exam skills, either as homework, or in more formal exam conditions, within just 4 weeks of starting Theme 2, and at regular intervals thereafter. The questions have been written in the style of the sample assessment material produced by Edexcel for ‘Section A’ of the Paper 2 Examination. In detail the resource contains:
· 98 ‘Section A’ style Paper 2 Exam questions testing core knowledge and understanding of Theme 2
· 1 and 2-mark ‘multiple choice’, 3-mark ‘explain’ and 6-mark ‘discuss’ questions
· Tests on each of the 5 topics and sub-topics relating to Theme 2
· 42 A4 photocopiable / printable sheets
· 7 sets (6 pages) of 30-35 minute tests, with each test containing 14 questions worth 35 marks
· 1 test on each of the 5 Topic areas - testing students at regular intervals throughout their first year
· 2 ‘End of Theme’ tests on any aspect of Theme 2 - ideal for use as ‘End of Year’ test papers
· A highly comprehensive range of possible responses / answers.
The question papers could also be used as worksheets - with students researching topics / sub-topics independently to find answers to the questions posed.
The answers section could also be used to support the teaching of each topic - due to the highly comprehensive range of responses provided.
The resource is licensed for staff and up to 60 students to use, in any given year, attending the purchasing institution, ie the individual school / college.
PUBLICATION DATE: By 24 MAY 2018
APT have published this resource for Theme 1: Investigating Small Business, which is AVAILABLE NOW. APT will also be bringing out full mock exam papers for use from December 2018. Please select the format you would like this product in