We are delighted to announce the publication of APT’s Complete Companion for the BUSS4 Theme.
If you have not yet ordered it this is what you and your students are missing out on:
- 105 page detailed examination of the theme for teachers – lengthy because it includes extracts from numerous articles and publications so there is no having to click on ‘this link here’ and ‘that link there’ to access relevant research.
- A more concise 39 page ‘Essential Revision’ document for students – to have AFTER they have undertaken the research tasks recommended (below).
- A comprehensive set of research tasks for students (21 pages) covering each aspect relating to the theme – with links embedded for students to instantly access relevant research and make their own initial notes.
- PowerPoints to introduce and / or summarise each aspect required to be covered by the theme – on the nature and importance of manufacturing in the UK, the impact of technological change, the impact of globalisation and government policy on businesses manufacturing in the UK, factors affecting UK location decisions – including decisions to locate in, offshore from, and re-shore to the UK, and on the opportunities and threats facing businesses manufacturing in the UK.
- Around 57 pages of revisions exercises / informal tests for students – to undertake AFTER they have completed the research tasks recommended, with corresponding answers for teachers – full of match-making, true or false, missing word, mini quiz, read the article, give me a clue, sort the list and ‘opposite’ activities – to develop and consolidate students’ learning AND make learning fun and enjoyable at the same time.
- A set of 3 mock papers, with 6 questions covering each aspect relating to the theme – to test student in more formal examination conditions, with detailed answers and mark schemes for teachers.
- Plenty of other practical tips and advice for both teachers and students on how performance can be maximised in this particular examination.
“The theme materials you provided were excellent, and suited every level of teaching. I only wish that I had ordered earlier in the year; they were so comprehensive I could have dovetailed business news in as the year progressed.”
Gareth Moran, Rye St Antony School, July 2015
This resource has taken three months’ full-time to produce and it really is packed full of goodies to help you and your students get the best grades possible. Click HERE for detailed or HERE to see a sample.
Price: £85 + VAT for email or download (+ £2.50 for CD) for unlimited use at your school or college.
Order your copy today:
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
online: direct from our website with a debit/credit card or by PayPal (click here).
by phone with a school order number to 01952 540877
by fax with a school order number to 01952 541230
by post to APT Initiatives Ltd, Millstone Lodge, Eaton Upon Tern, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 2BX