We are really excited to announce the publication of the APT Case Study for OCR A293 – Aaron Furniture Ltd (June 2016) TODAY, 29th January 2016.
This has to be our best one yet. Our “Complete Revision Buddy” really is a fantastic resource and is all you and your students need from now until exam day.
It has all the usual components, including a thorough range of quizzes, with even more this year – making it fun in the classroom, covering every aspect of the Case Study and it will thoroughly prepare your students for the exam.
“Your resource is outstanding and becomes the sole resource in my class from February to all the way to the exam day.”
Jillur Rahman, Woodbridge High School.
This is being recognised by more and more teachers to be the only resource you and your students need to excel in this exam – with explanations of all the key terms, concepts and issues raised, mini quizzes, a formal mock exam, mark schemes and model answers, as well as top tips on how to maximise performance. Our highly acclaimed “Revision Buddy” can be ORDERED now.
“Excellent resource! I have seen a few resources available, this is clearly the most comprehensive whilst also offering shorter activities and quizzes to reinforce knowledge.”
Andrew Dickens, The Albany School.
“An excellent resource, very comprehensive and thorough. I have no hesitation in recommending it. Students did very well in the exam.”
Malcolm Ewan, The King’s School Ely.
In detail each Complete Student Revision Buddy contains:
- A step-by-step explanation of the key terms, concepts and issues raised (directly or indirectly) in the Case Study. These are discussed in the order in which they appear in the Case Study.
- A wide range of mini quizzes, (including answers) – to check and consolidate students’ understanding of the above, and to help make revision fun. This includes 12 word searches, 11 missing word exercises, 19 classification activities and 8 opposite activities, 5 match making exercises, 12 crosswords, and 15 short question and answer exercises.
- A mock examination paper – to enable students to be tested in more formal examination conditions.
- Mark schemes and a highly comprehensive range of responses to each question posed in the mock examination paper.
- A list of useful web addresses – providing access to information and videos on topics raised in the Case Study – for students to carry out further research independently.
- Tips on how to maximise performance in the exam.
Click HERE for full details or HERE to see a sample.
Price: £65 + VAT for email or download (+ £2.50 for CD) for unlimited use at your school or college.