APT’s Analysis on OCR F297 Verdant Ghar (VGL) has been published and is AVAILABLE NOW
The OCR F297 Strategic Management June 2016 case study is on a recycling business called Verdant Ghar Ltd. Our usual comprehensive analysis is now available, where all the groundwork is done for teachers and their students, with solid analysis evaluation of key issues, and a highly comprehensive list of possible examination questions, the majority of which can be answered using the analysis.
APT are experts in case study analysis and have a proven track record in helping to cut teachers’ workloads and boosting students’ grades. Extracts of recent customer feedback is provided below:
“We have used your materials for many exam sessions and it continues to be one of the most important resources to our students during exam preparation.” Mike Benstead, Diss High School.
“Outstanding analysis, your materials are superb, we will definitely be ordering yours in future.” Sarah Cronin, Bromsgrove School
“APT materials are better quality than alternatives on the market”. Steph Walker, Carlisle
“My student achieved Grade A. For his first year in both papers he was struggling with OCR business and unsure he would even gain a C. Thank you for such great material.” Jane Wood, Tutor, Braintree
Each analysis contains:
– Identification and examination of key issues / possible question areas.
– Relevant theory relating to the business studies concepts and ideas raised in the case study.
– In-depth analytical and evaluative discussion of improvements / solutions / options available.
– A highly comprehensive range of practice examination questions.
– Guidelines on revision and examination technique.
Click here to sample last year’s analysis.