Test students regularly – every 8 to 10 weeks with APT’s Multiple Choice Questions for AQA AS and A Level Economics (New Spec)
Interactive PowerPoints and Printable Tests
AS Paper 1 – out NOW, AS Paper 2 – out THIS TERM, A Level Paper 3 – out NEXT TERM
“The students have found them so useful. The quality of the resources is excellent”. Andrea Andrews, The Royal Latin School, April 2016
“I have found the MC questions of great use to put on our VLE as the students get such good feedback if they are wrong. It is a great way to test their knowledge as well as revising as they go”. Campbell Smith, Caterham School.
Both the AQAAS Economics examination Paper 1 and Paper 2 include 20 multiple choice questions, which represents almost 30% (28.6%) of the total 70 marks available for this particular paper. The AQA A LevelPaper 3 includes 30 multiple choice questions, which represents almost 40% (37.5%) of the total 80 marks available for this particular paper. Practice multiple choice questions should, therefore, form part of every AQA AS Economics student’s revision programme.
The structure of APT’s multiple choice questions enables students to be tested at the end of each subject content area covered in class, as well as at the very end of their study of each unit. Questions are included on every sub-topic area listed in the specification, and explanations are provided for every question posed – further helping to consolidate students’ knowledge and understanding of the subject.
APT’s multiple choice questions also provide flexibility over delivery as the questions can be supplied as:
- interactive PowerPoint questions – for use on a computer (and intranet) for students to complete in their own time, or during class as a group exercise; AND / OR
- printable Test Paper documents – for teachers to issue to students as formal tests to complete in class, in a set time limit.
Click HERE to download our complimentary resource from our Multiple Choice Questions for AQA AS Economics (New Spec) Paper 1 – The Operation of Markets & Market Failure. This free extract is ’test 1’ of paper 1.1 on Economic Methodology and the Economic Problem. The full APT resource consists of 12 sets of 20 multiple choice questions, with
2 tests of 20 questions on each of the 5 subject content areas listed in the specification on The Operation of Markets & Market Failure, ie 2 tests of 20 questions on:
1. Economic methodology and the economic problem
2. Price determination in a competitive market
3. Production, costs and revenue
4. Competitive and concentrated markets
5. The market mechanism, market failure and government intervention in markets
It also contains 2 ‘end of section’ tests that can form part of a mock examination for AS Paper 1.
Price for APT’s MCQs for AS Paper 1 on The Operation of Markets and Market Failure – for unlimited use at your school or college:
- £75+vat for the Interactive PowerPoints and Printable Version
- £45+vat for the Interactive PowerPoints Version only
- £35+vat for the Printable Version only (+ £2.50 for CD if required)
APT are also producing sets of 4 Mock Exam Papers for A Level Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3. Please click HERE to see further details.
You can ORDER your AQA AS and A Level Economics resources today:
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
on line with a debit/credit card or by PayPal at www-apt-initiatives.com