Click here to access sample material we have put together to support teachers and students sitting this year’s OCR GCSE Business Case Study Exam on Bowton Mountain Festival. This includes an extract of each of the 8 resources / sections included in APT’s Teacher’s Companion / Student Revision Buddy for this particular exam.
Apart from the general section on ‘Revision and Exam Technique’, which has been included in its entirety, the extracts from the other 7 sections relate to Section 2 of OCR’s Bowton Mountain Festival Case Study and, in terms of the OCR GCSE specification, external influences, focusing in particular on the government deficit and pressure to increase income tax.
In detail APT’s Teacher’s Companion / Student Revision Buddy contains:
- A step-by-step explanation of the key terms, concepts and issues raised (directly or indirectly) in the Case Study. These are discussed in the order in which they appear in the Case Study.
- A wide range of mini quizzes, (including answers) – to check and consolidate students’ understanding of the above, and to help make revision fun. This includes word searches, missing word exercises, classification and opposite activities, crosswords, and short question and answer exercises.
- A mock examination paper – to enable students to be tested in more formal examination conditions.
- Mark schemes and a highly comprehensive range of responses to each question posed in the mock examination paper.
- A list of useful web addresses – providing access to information and videos on topics raised in the Case Study – for students to carry out further research independently.
- Tips on how to maximise performance in the exam.
“Absolutely outstanding. I call this my ‘Bible’. Your resources are in a different league. Worth every penny.
A fantastic tool that fully supports teaching and learning and student progression in great depth and detail. Greatly appreciated. Amazing!
Laura Pickford, Heworth Grange.
“Outstanding…becomes the sole resource in my class all the way to the exam day.”
Jillur Rahman, Woodbridge High School.
Complete Student Revision Buddy – Price: £67 + vat for email or download (+ £2.50 for CD) for unlimited use at your school or college.
A Further Two additional mock papers have also been published and are available to order – Price: £19 + VAT for email or download (+ £2.50 for CD) for unlimited use at your school or college.
by email to email@example.com (we can invoice your school/college)
click here to order with a debit/credit card or by PayPal at www-apt-initiatives.com