APT are experts in producing resources for use with pre-released Business case studies (we’ve been doing this for 18 years), and with the exams looming our Two Additional Mock Exam Papers (for just £25 + vat) have been written to vigorously test and help prepare students for this year’s OCR GCSE A293 Business Studies Exam on Bowton Mountain Festival Ltd.
- The style and format of each paper is based on previous examinations set by OCR for the A293 Case Study Paper.
- The question papers contain appropriate spacing for students to write their answers.
- The mark schemes and answers provide a wide range of responses to the questions posed.
- For questions marked using a ‘levels of response’ mark scheme, detailed example model answers are provided in paragraph form, and answers are annotated to show where the levels have been met (ie Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3).
- The resource is licensed for teachers and up to 60 students to use in the purchasing institution.
These two additional mock examination papers, with mark schemes and detailed example model answers complement our highly acclaimed Teacher’s Companion / Student Revision Buddy for use with the OCR A293 2017 Case Study, which includes one mock exam paper, amongst a wide range of other resources that develop and thoroughly test students’ knowledge and understanding of the key terms, concepts and issues raised in the case study. Both of these resources can be ordered by email or online with a card here.
Two Additional Mock Exam Papers Price: £25 + VAT for email or download (+ £2.50 for CD).
Complete Student Revision Buddy Price: £67 + VAT for email or download (+ £2.50 for CD). – Discount available for Single User Licence.
Feedback on our Complete Student Revision Buddy:
“Absolutely outstanding. I call this my ‘Bible’. Your resources are in a different league. Worth every penny.
A fantastic tool that fully supports teaching and learning and student progression in great depth and detail. Greatly appreciated. Amazing!
Laura Pickford, Heworth Grange.
“Outstanding…becomes the sole resource in my class all the way to the exam day.”
Jillur Rahman, Woodbridge High School.