apt4Maths PowerPoints for the Classroom & Independent Learning – for GCSE Maths. Ideal to Cover Absence and for Home Learning & Self Isolation
We are excited to share details of our NEW maths resources, all written by
a Highly Experienced Teacher (25+ yrs), Senior Examiner & Reviser for Maths & Stats Exams
Designed for use by:
- any teacher – not necessarily a maths specialist – as part of their own delivery of lessons.
- students working independently.
They can be used by:
- cover teachers.
- students who are unable to attend their lesson in person.
Each PowerPoint Presentation includes:
- Lesson objectives
- Step-by-step explanations of the subject matter
- Examples to aid understanding
- Questions to check understanding
- Answers to questions, with explanations
- Suggestions regarding which topic(s) should be moved on to next.
7 sets of PowerPoint Presentations (80 Presentations) published to date, as follows:
Number AND Ratio, Proportion and Rates of Change:
Ratio, Proportion and Rates of Change:
Geometry and Measures:
The purchase of these resources comes with a licence to make the resource available in digital and / or in print form (including photocopying) to the staff and students attending the purchasing institution, ie the individual school / college on a single site.
All orders can be placed
online: direct from our website using a debit or credit card or PayPal account (click here).
Alternatively, schools / colleges can place orders (and subsequently be invoiced):
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org