apt4Maths have published an additional NEW set of PowerPoints for GCSE Maths
Ideal to Cover Absence and for Home Learning & Self Isolation for the Classroom & Independent Learning –
Number and Algebra:
Number AND Ratio, Proportion and Rates of Change:
Ratio, Proportion and Rates of Change:
Geometry and Measures:
all written by a Highly Experienced Teacher (25+ yrs), Senior Examiner & Reviser for Maths & Stats Exams
Designed for use by:
- any teacher – not necessarily a maths specialist – as part of their own delivery of lessons.
- students working independently.
They can be used by:
- cover teachers.
- students who are unable to attend their lesson in person.
Each PowerPoint Presentation includes:
- Lesson objectives
- Step-by-step explanations of the subject matter
- Examples to aid understanding
- Questions to check understanding
- Answers to questions, with explanations
- Suggestions regarding which topic(s) should be moved on to next.
8 sets of PowerPoint Presentations (90 Presentations) published to date, as follows:
All orders can be placed
online: direct from our website using a debit or credit card or PayPal account (click here).