apt4Maths have published an additional NEW set of PowerPoints for GCSE Maths
Ideal to Cover Absence and for Home Learning & Self Isolation for the Classroom & Independent Learning –
Number and Algebra:
*NEW* Set of 10 PowerPoint Presentations (183 slides) on Types of Number and Sequences £20
Set of 13 PowerPoint Presentations (143 slides) on Fractions £15
Set of 11 PowerPoint Presentations (130 slides) on Place Value and Approximations £13.50
Set of 13 PowerPoint Presentations (205 slides) on Calculations £23
Number AND Ratio, Proportion and Rates of Change:
Set of 7 PowerPoint Presentations (93 slides) on Percentages £9.50
Ratio, Proportion and Rates of Change:
Set of 8 PowerPoint Presentations (101 slides) on Ratios and Proportion £10.50
Geometry and Measures:
Set of 14 PowerPoint Presentations (238 slides) on Shapes, Angles and Construction £27.50
Set of 14 PowerPoint Presentations (299 slides) on Collecting and Presenting Data £34
all written by a Highly Experienced Teacher (25+ yrs), Senior Examiner & Reviser for Maths & Stats Exams
Designed for use by:
- any teacher – not necessarily a maths specialist – as part of their own delivery of lessons.
- students working independently.
They can be used by:
- cover teachers.
- students who are unable to attend their lesson in person.
Each PowerPoint Presentation includes:
- Lesson objectives
- Step-by-step explanations of the subject matter
- Examples to aid understanding
- Questions to check understanding
- Answers to questions, with explanations
- Suggestions regarding which topic(s) should be moved on to next.
Click HERE to download all our current FREE RESOURCES for Maths, or click on the links below for full details and to purchase any of the
8 sets of PowerPoint Presentations (90 Presentations) published to date, as follows:
All orders can be placed
online: direct from our website using a debit or credit card or PayPal account (click here).