100 Multiple Choice Questions with Supporting Explanations for Edexcel GCSE 9-1 Business THEME 1 (Investigating Small Business) – Printable Tests AND / OR Interactive PowerPoints
From £35.00 ex VAT
If you are a school/college and would like to place an order and be INVOICED later, please email email@example.com.
100 multiple choice questions with supporting explanations to test and consolidate students’ core knowledge and understanding of the subject content required to be covered for Theme 1, AFTER they have completed their study of the Theme.
The questions are supplied as:
- Printable Test Papers – for teachers to issue to students as formal tests to complete in class, in a set time, AND / OR
- Interactive PowerPoint Questions – for use on a computer (and private network / intranet) – for students to complete in their own time, or during class as a group exercise.
The author, Claire Baker, is an experienced teacher, examiner, author and the owner and Managing Director of APT. She has taught Business from ages 11 to 19 and has been an Examiner, Principal Examiner and Reviser for Business and Business related courses for a leading awarding body.
The resource comprises:
- 10 sets of 10 multiple choice questions. Each set of questions tests knowledge and understanding of any aspect of Theme 1.
- 1 and 2-mark questions. This is in line with Edexcel’s sample assessment material.
- Questions on every topic and sub-topic listed in the Theme 1 specification.
- Supporting explanations for every question posed. These help to consolidate student’s knowledge and understanding.
100 Multiple Choice Questions are also available for Theme 2 on Building a Business.