4 Practice (Mock) Exam Papers for AQA A Level Economics PAPER 3 Economic Principles and Issues
From £75.00 ex VAT
If you are a school/college and would like to place an order and be INVOICED later, please email email@example.com.
4 practice papers for AQA’s A Level Economics Paper 3 examination, including detailed mark schemes / example model answers.
- enable students to be formally tested, upon completion of their study of the entire AQA A Level Economics Specification.
- cover a wide range of topics on this specification.
- have been written by a senior examiner for multiple examination boards and experienced teacher of AS and A Level Economics.
Practice (Mock) Exam Papers are also available for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Structure, Style and Format:
The structure, style and format of each paper is based on the specimen assessment material produced by AQA for A Level Economics Paper 3. Therefore, each 2 hour paper carries 80 marks and contains 2 sections, as follows:
- Section A carries 30 marks and comprises 30 multiple choice questions. Students complete all questions.
- Section B carries 50 marks and comprises 3 extended response questions, based on stimulus material (consisting of several extracts). Students complete all questions.
The questions provide students with exam practice across AQA’s 4 A Level assessment objectives. Marks are weighted according to AQA’s requirements at A Level.
The question papers include appropriate spacing for students to write down their answers.
For questions carrying high marks, detailed example model answers:
- are written in paragraphs, instead of a list of relevant points anticipated to be raised in the answer.
- contain a range of comments which attract a mark.
- include annotations that show where individual assessment objectives have been demonstrated: ‘Kn’ is used for knowledge, ‘Ap’ for application, ‘An’ for analysis and ‘Ev’ for evaluation.
- Latest feedback
"I have been very pleased with the economics resources; they are good value for money, relevant and accessible to students of all abilities. I look forward to seeing what else you are looking to publish in the future". Martin Grisley, Northampton School for Boys