4 Practice (Mock) Exam Papers for OCR A Level Economics (2017-2020 Spec) PAPER 3 Themes in Economics
From £75.00 ex VAT
If you are a school/college and would like to place an order and be INVOICED later, please email email@example.com.
4 practice papers for OCR’s A Level Economics (2017-2020) Paper 3 examination, including detailed mark schemes / example model answers.
- enable students to be formally tested, upon completion of their study of OCR A Level Economics.
- cover a wide range of the OCR A Level Economics (2017-2020) subject content (published in 2016, for first assessment in 2017).
- have been written by a senior examiner for multiple examination boards and experienced teacher of AS and A Level Economics.
Practice (Mock) Exam Papers are also available for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Structure, Style and Format:
The structure, style and format of each paper is based on the sample assessment material produced by OCR for A Level Economics (2017-2020 spec) Paper 3, as well as the first paper sat (in June 2017) for this exam. Therefore, each 2 hour paper carries 80 marks and contains 2 sections, as follows:
- Section A comprises 30 multiple choice questions. Students answer all questions.
- Section B comprises short answer and extended response questions. Students answer all questions.
The questions provide students with exam practice across OCR’s 4 A Level assessment objectives. In brief, these concern:
- demonstration of knowledge and understanding (A01)
- application of knowledge and understanding (A02)
- analysis (A03)
- evaluation, including the use of quantitative and qualitative evidence to support judgements (A04).
The question papers include appropriate spacing for students to write down their answers.
For questions worth 8 or more marks, which use ‘Level Descriptors’ to mark students’ answers, the answers:
- are written in paragraphs, instead of a list of relevant points anticipated to be raised in the answer.
- contain a range of comments which attract a mark.
- include annotations that show where individual assessment objectives have been met: ‘Kn’ is used for knowledge and understanding, ‘Ap’ for application (to the context provided in the question), ‘An’ for analysis and ‘Ev’ for evaluation.
- Latest feedback
"Thank you again for the resources! They seem brilliant!" Mr. M.J. Rahman, Head of Economics, Sir John Cass's Foundation and Red Coat Church of England Secondary School and Sixth Form College.