1st Topic of The Essential Knowledge Handbook for Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Business Theme 1
(VAT will be calculated at checkout)
If you are a school/college and would like to place an order and be INVOICED later, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the 1st Topic (of 5) of The Essential Knowledge Handbook (p.1-12 of 135 + full index) for Edexcel GCSE Business Theme 1: Investigating Small Business (The Complete Essential Knowledge Handbooks for Theme 1 and for Theme 2 can be purchased in packs of 10 or more at a discounted price from
APT’s Essential Knowledge Handbook has been produced for students of Edexcel GCSE 9-1 Business. It contains the essential theory required by the Theme 1 specification (published in July 2016 for first teaching from September 2017) on Investigating Small Business. It is ideal for independent learning, as well as to develop, clarify, consolidate and test students’ knowledge and understanding of topics covered in class.
Key Benefits / Reasons to Invest in APT’s Handbooks:
- Develop strong subject knowledge – Precise, easy to understand explanations on every topic and sub-topic listed in the Theme 1 specification (130+ pages).
- Cement subject knowledge and support students in mastering each topic – through a highly comprehensive range of end of topic questions.
- Complete and thorough coverage of all examinable subject content – Explanations (and questions) closely follow the detail of the specification, as well as including additional content referenced in Edexcel’s Content Guidance, Scheme of Work and Sample Assessment Material (published at the time of writing).
- Ideal for independent learning as well as to develop, clarify, consolidate and test student’s knowledge and understanding of topics covered in class – Explanations are sufficiently detailed to enable students to grasp the essential theory required with minimum teacher assistance.
- Written by a highly experienced, trusted author and entrepreneur – with 24 years’ experience in business education, including teaching, examining, writing and revising.
Essential Knowledge Handbooks are also available for Theme 2.