APT’s Complete Context Companion for Edexcel A Level Business Paper 3 exam on the Health & Fitness Industry
We are absolutely delighted to announce the publication of APT’s Complete Context Companion for this June’s Edexcel A Level Business Paper 3 exam, which is available for immediate despatch. This is the most comprehensive pack we produce for A Level Business – with everything you and your students need from now until the exam.
It dramatically cuts down lesson planning and preparation time, whilst helping to maximise students’ grades. It takes 3 months’ full-time work to produce – comprising of 6 separate resources that can be purchased individually or together at a heavily discounted price. It consists of:
- PowerPoint Presentations (for teachers) – to introduce the Paper 3 exam and the Health and Fitness Industry context to students, as well as five sets of PowerPoints to introduce key aspects relating to the context that students are advised to research in Edexcel’s ‘Pre-release Material’ for this June’s (2017) exam, (eg trends in the number and size of health and fitness clubs in the UK over the last 10 years, including organic business growth and takeovers, influences on the market for health and fitness clubs and gyms, etc). Students should be encouraged to undertake their own research following each introductory PowerPoint covering each aspect relating to the context. The ‘Step by Step Research Tasks’ (below) have been produced to assist students with this research.
- Step by Step Research Tasks with links to relevant articles (for students) – to encourage students to undertake their own research, analysis and revision, in preparation for this year’s Paper 3 exam, in a structured manner. This covers each of the five bullet points detailed in Edexcel’s ‘Pre-release Material’ for the 2017 Paper 3 exam. Answers to the questions posed in these Research Tasks can also be found in the ‘Detailed Investigation into the Context for Teachers’, as well as the ‘Essential Revision Summaries for Students’ (see below).
- Detailed Investigation into the Context (for teachers) – providing in-depth knowledge, evidence, and analytical and evaluative comment where applicable, on each aspect advised to be researched in Edexcel’s ‘Pre-release Material’ for the 2017 Paper 3 exam. This includes extracts of relevant articles that students are encouraged to find and read when undertaking the ‘Step by Step Research Tasks’ as well as answers to the questions posed in these research tasks for students.
- Essential Revision Summaries (for students) – containing relevant knowledge, evidence, and analytical and evaluative comment where applicable, on each aspect advised to be researched in Edexcel’s ‘Pre-release Material’ for the 2017 Paper 3 exam. This is a more condensed version of the ‘Detailed Investigation into the Context for Teachers’ (and includes answers to questions posed in the ‘Research Tasks for Students’). This should, ideally be given to students after they have independently undertaken research into the context (using the ‘Step by Step Research Tasks’) and before the Mock Examination Paper (below).
- A Mock Examination Paper – in the same style and format as the sample assessment material produced by Edexcel for the A Level Business Paper 3 exam.
- Detailed Mark Scheme and Answers to the mock examination paper.
Discounted Price for the Complete Companion: £85 + vat for email or download (+ £2.50 for CD) for unlimited use at your school or college. Order NOW for IMMEDIATE DISPATCH.
Also posted regularly on our blog is relevant information on the Context.
APT are experts in producing resources for pre-released contexts, themes and case studies – we have been doing this for 17 years (see extracts of feedback received below):
“Absolutely outstanding. I call this my ‘Bible’. Your resources are in a different league. It’s worth every penny! A fantastic tool that fully supports teaching and
learning and student progression in great depth and detail! Greatly appreciated! Your work is amazing!”
Laura Pickford, Heworth Grange School
“The materials you provided were excellent and suited every level of teaching. I wish I had ordered earlier in the year.”
Gareth Moran, Rye St Antony School
“Your resource is outstanding and becomes the sole resource in my class from February to all the way to the exam day.”
Jillur Rahman, Woodbridge High School
“Excellent materials. All the students came out with a smile on their face and commented everything on the analysis came out”. Ruth Daniel, Tower Hamlets College
“It is the most comprehensive pack I think we have ever received.” JL-H
“Pleased with the level of detail, insight and depth. They have become an invaluable part of our preparation.” Andrew Livingstone, Heart of England School
“Fantastic results using your material. My business student went from a predicted Grade E to a B on her paper and was just short of an A.” Jane Wood, Tutor
“Your resources are proving invaluable and so much more useful than other providers that I buy from.” Ian Chapman, Queen Anne’s School
ORDER YOUR COPY today:
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org