OCR GCSE J253 Business Studies A293/01/CS Production, Finance and the External Business Environment Exam on Bowton, Tom’s Toys and GG Toys PLC
Last week we were delighted to announce the publication of our Complete Teacher’s Companion / Student Revision Buddy for OCR GCSE Business Studies Teachers and their Students, on the A293 2018 Case Study – on the Regeneration of Bowton, Tom’s Toys and GG Toys plc. Described by centres as ‘Outstanding’, this resource is packed full of everything you and your students need – from now until the exam. For the equivalent of just a few hours pay, it saves months of lesson planning and preparation time, whilst helping to maximise your students’ grades.
‘Simply click here to see the full and detailed contents’
“Excellent resource! I have seen a few resources available, this is clearly the most comprehensive whilst also offering shorter activities and quizzes to reinforce knowledge.” Andrew Dickens, The Albany School.
“Absolutely outstanding. I call this my ‘Bible’. Your resources are in a different league. Worth every penny.” “A fantastic tool that fully supports teaching and learning and student progression in great depth and detail. Greatly appreciated. Amazing!” Laura Pickford, Heworth Grange.
In addition to the formal Mock Exam Paper included in this resource, there are even more quizzes this year, including over 125 individual questions in the ‘Short Question and Answer’ Section that could easily be questions included in the actual examination paper.
APT’s Complete Teacher’s Companion / Student Revision Buddy contains:
- An 80 page step-by-step explanation of the key terms, concepts and issues raised (directly or indirectly) in each section of the case study, with evaluative comments on key issues raised – for the potential ‘higher-mark’ questions, where appropriate. Terms, concepts and issues are discussed in the order in which they appear in the case study.
- 105 quizzes (and answers) – which thoroughly check and consolidate students’ knowledge and understanding of the above, whilst helping to make revision fun. This includes 15 word searches, 20 missing word exercises, 10 classifying activities, 18 opposite exercises, 5 match making exercises, 17 crosswords, and 20 short question and answer exercises, which include over 125+ potential examination questions.
- A mock examination paper – to enable students to be tested in more formal examination conditions.
- Mark schemes and a highly comprehensive range of responses to each question posed in the mock examination paper, with annotated answers – showing where marks and levels are awarded.
- Ideas for further research – with primary research tasks and useful web addresses – for students to carry out further research independently.
- Tips on how to maximise performance in the exam.
Price: £75 (+vat) for email or download (+ £2.50 for CD).
APT will also be publishing 2 Additional Mock Exam Papers on 30 November 2017 (£25+vat). These can be ordered online with a card here, or just email us with your order.
“Outstanding…becomes the sole resource in my class all the way to the exam day.” Jillur Rahman, Woodbridge High School.
“Excellent resource, very comprehensive and thorough. I have no hesitation in recommending it. Students did very well in the exam.”
Malcolm Ewan, The King’s School Ely.
“For the past 4 years we have purchased the resource and found it invaluable in preparing our students for this component of the exam.” John Thomas, Lincoln Minster Senior School.
If you haven’t already received your copy, you can click HERE to order, you can also click HERE to download our SAMPLE material from last year’s resource.
You can also order:
by email to email@example.com (we can invoice your school/college) / on line with a debit/credit card or by PayPal at www-apt-initiatives.com