APT are experts in maximising students’ grades in pre-released case study examinations, and with 13 weeks still to go before this year’s OCR GCSE A293 Business Studies (J253) exam (on Bowton, Tom’s Toys and GG Toys Plc), there is still plenty of time to make full use of APT’s ‘Outstanding’ Teacher’s Companion / Complete Student Revision Buddy via instant download today.
“Absolutely outstanding. I call this my ‘Bible’. Your resources are in a different league. Worth every penny. A fantastic tool that fully supports teaching and learning and student progression in great depth and detail. Greatly appreciated. Amazing!” Laura Pickford, Heworth Grange.
Click here to access a comprehensive set of sample material from last year’s Companion / Revision Buddy.
In detail APT’s Teacher’s Companion / Student Revision Buddy contains:
- A step-by-step explanation of the key terms, concepts and issues raised (directly or indirectly) in the Case Study. These are discussed in the order in which they appear in the Case Study.
- A wide range of mini quizzes, (including answers) – to check and consolidate students’ understanding of the above, and to help make revision fun. This includes word searches, missing word exercises, classification and opposite activities, crosswords, and short question and answer exercises.
- A mock examination paper – to enable students to be tested in more formal examination conditions.
- Mark schemes and a highly comprehensive range of responses to each question posed in the mock examination paper.
- A list of useful web addresses – providing access to information and videos on topics raised in the Case Study – for students to carry out further research independently.
- Tips on how to maximise performance in the exam.
APT has also produced a further Two Additional Mock Exam Papers (for £25 + VAT) written to rigorously test and help prepare students for this year’s OCR GCSE A293 Business Studies Exam.
- The style and format of each paper is based on previous examinations set by OCR for the A293 Case Study Paper.
- The question papers contain appropriate spacing for students to write their answers.
- The mark schemes and answers provide a wide range of responses to the questions posed.
- For questions marked using a ‘levels of response’ mark scheme, detailed example model answers are provided in paragraph form, and answers are annotated to show where the levels have been met (ie Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3).
These two additional mock examination papers, with mark schemes and detailed example model answers complement our highly acclaimed Teacher’s Companion / Student Revision Buddy for use with the OCR A293 2018 Case Study, which includes one mock exam paper, amongst a wide range of other resources that develop and thoroughly test students’ knowledge and understanding of the key terms, concepts and issues raised in the case study. Both of these resources can be ordered by email or online and instantly downloaded or sent first class on CD today with a card here.
Click HERE to order. You can also click HERE to download our SAMPLE material from last year’s resource.
You may Order:
by email to email@example.com (we can invoice your school/college)
on line with a debit/credit card or by PayPal at www-apt-initiatives.com