APT’s NEW Digital e-Learning Companions for Edexcel GCSE 9-1 Business, for multiple use, year on year (in digital or printable form), by staff and students attending the purchasing institution, from £70 (+vat).
Key Benefits / Reasons to Invest in this Resource:
- Develops strong subject knowledge – Precise, easy to understand explanations on every topic and sub-topic listed in the specification (260+ pages: 130+ Theme 1, 130+ Theme 2).
- Cements subject knowledge and Supports students in mastering each topic – through a highly comprehensive range of end of topic questions.
- Complete and thorough coverage of all examinable subject content – Explanations (and questions) closely follow the detail of the specification as well as including additional content referenced in Edexcel’s Content Guidance, Scheme of Work, and Sample Assessment Material (published at the time of writing).
- Eliminates the expense of investing in textbooks – Licensed for use by staff and students attending the purchasing institution, in both digital and / or printed form (including photocopying).
- Supports learning both inside and outside of the classroom – Can be uploaded to a private school / college network or VLE – Ideal for independent learning as well as to develop, clarify, consolidate and test student’s knowledge and understanding of topics covered in class.
- Written by a highly experienced, trusted author and entrepreneur – with 24 years’ experience in business education, including teaching, examining, writing and revising.
- Theme 1: Investigating Small Business £70 (+vat)
- Theme 2: Building a Business £70 (+vat)
- Theme 1 and 2 combined: £119 (+vat)
Hard copy versions of this resource – APT’s Essential Knowledge Handbooks for Students – are also available to purchase direct from APT’s website (currently in units of 10 or more).
online: direct from our website using a debit or credit card or PayPal account (click here).
Alternatively, schools / colleges can place orders (and subsequently be invoiced):
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org